Hansler Electric Motors has an extensive modification facility which can cater for a wide range of customer optional extras’ which include:-
- British standard slide rails
- Non painted aluminium motors for food & beverage industries.
- Upgrade of IP protections to IP56 & IP65
- External Earth bolts
- Foot and face mounting Kit, B34
- Foot and flange mounting kit, B35
- Motor heater elements, 120V or 240V
- Insulated bearing fitting to Non Drive End (NDE) of electric motors for equipment used in conjunction with inverters / variable speed drives for frame sizes greater than 280 Frame.
- Finishing paint colour of any electric motor to specific customer requirement, using RAL no, in gloss or matt finishes.
- Installing roller bearings into Hansler Cast Iron motors at drive end on applications where there are increased high axial/radial loading.
- Installing of forced ventilation kits / fixed speed cooling fans, in cases where there are high ambient temperatures, or inverter controller motors running below 20 Hz.
- Rain canopy install for motor mounted in the vertical position.
- Metal fan installation ( where motors are subject to high ambient temperatures )
Please feel free to contact Hansler electric motors if you require optional extras that are not listed above.